|Added on Rightmove:||11 January 2018 (250 days ago)|
- Two Bed Terraced House
- Immaculately Presented Throughout
- Good Sized Lounge
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Built In Wardrobe To Bed One
- Modern Bathroom
- Double Glazing Throughout
- Gas Central Heating
- Allocated Parking For 2 Cars
- Available Mid February
Available on the rental market is this modern two bedroom terraced house which has been greatly improved by the landlords. The property has been completely redecorated throughout, has brand new carpets fitted and upgrades carried out on the electrics. The accommodation comprises of a living room, a good size kitchen/breakfast room with space for a table and chairs. To the first floor are two good sized bedrooms and a modern bathroom with a shower over the bath. Other benefits include gas central heating throughout and double glazing. To the outside there are two parking spaces to the front of the property and a fully enclosed rear garden. The property is being kept in an immaculate order throughout and is ready for occupation from the beginning of February and to arrange a viewing please contact our lettings department on 01489 570019.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-70944197.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7376846. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by SBK Property Consultants, Park Gate.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.