|Added on Rightmove:||11 January 2018 (256 days ago)|
- Ground Floor Flat
- Close University
- 20 mins away from Train Station & City Centre
- Available NOW
- PETS CONSIDRED
- Students and Working Professionals Only
- ADVANCE RENT £395 & BOND £395
1. PLEASE NOTE: PROPERTY REFERENCE NUMBER: REF:01004
2. Click ‘Request Details’
3. Enter your Name, Email and Phone etc.
4. Prosico will text and email you a link to an online form
5. Complete that form
This attractive first floor, one bedroom flat is situated in a terraced house on a quiet street.
Separate Bedroom, Lounge and kitchen, very spacious property.
Available part-furnished and contains a washing and drying machine, full size freezer and separate fridge, oven and ample cupboard space.
It has a nice view over-looking the garden area.
The flat would be ideal for working people or students as it is 10 minutes walk away from the University and is approximately 20 minutes walk to the City Centre and Railway Station.
For students, we are happy to accomdate two students and convert the lounge into a bedroom. * Rent amountwill be adjusted on this basis.
QUIET PETS CONSIDERED, NO DOGS
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 99. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Prosico, Northampton Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.