|Reduced on Rightmove:||11 July 2019 (67 days ago)|
- NEWLY RENOVATED GROUND FLOOR FLAT
- CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE AND TRANSPORT LINKS
- NEW KITCHEN WITH FRIDGE/FREEZER
- NEW SHOWER ROOM
- OFF STREET PARKING
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE
- NEWLY DECORATED THROUGHOUT
- AVAILABLE NOW
iLove homes are offering for rent this spacious 2 bedroom apartment over 2 levels located in a recently renovated block of apartments in Walsall. This beautifully renovated property offers convenient access to Junction 7 of the M6 and Walsall Town Centre. The apartment briefly comprises of a double bedroom, spacious lounge/diner, high specification shower room and newly installed fitted kitchen. The property also has the benefit of newly fitted carpets, decoration, fittings and a free standing fridge/freezer.
Please note the council tax is a band AFor viewings, contact iLove homes on
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-70949969.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 8474146. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by iLove homes®, Walsall.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.