|Added on Rightmove:||11 January 2018 (220 days ago)|
- STUNNING VIEWS TO THE HILLS
- APPLICATION FEE £75 PER ADULT/GUARANTOR
- PETS CONSIDERED & HOUSING BENEFIT CONSIDERED
- NO SMOKERS
- DINING ROOM
- THREE BEDROOMS
- REAR YARD WITH BRICK STORAGE AND UTILITY ROOM
A Three Bed Mid Terraced Home offering stunning views to the hills.
Accommodation Measurements quoted are approximate
Entrance uPVC sealed unit double glazed door to Vestibule.
Lounge 13`6" x 12`5" (4.11m x 3.78m) uPVC sealed unit double glazed window with open views, radiator, fire surround with electric fire.
Dining Room 11`4" x 8`8" (3.45m x 2.64m) uPVC sealed unit double glazed window, radiator, laminate flooring.
Kitchen 9` x 5`2" (2.74m x 1.57m) with base and wall units, sink unit, cooker space, fridge and freezer space, uPVC sealed unit double glazed door to yard, recessed storage.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 9`4" x 8`10" (2.84m x 2.69m) uPVC sealed unit double glazed window with stunning hill views, radiator.
Bedroom 2 9`2" x 8`6" (2.79m x 2.59m) uPVC sealed unit double glazed window with stunning hill views, radiator.
Bedroom 3 8`10" x 6` (2.69m x 1.83m) single glazed window, radiator, wall mounted combination boiler.
Bathroom 8`9" x 5`2" (2.67m x 1.57m) suite comprising bath with shower over, pedestal basin, low flush w.c., single glazed window, airing cupboard.
Externally Rear yard with brick storage and Utility Room.
Application fees are charged at £75 per applicant or guarantor. Bond is equal to one month`s rent unless stated otherwise. If pets are accepted an additional pet bond of £150 may be required. Monthly rent will need to be paid in advance.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 10000419. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Selwyn Hedgley, Lettings - Saltburn.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.