|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 April 2019 (65 days ago)|
- Stunning two double bedroom flat available for rent
- Master bedroom with an onsuite shower room
- Large living space with an eat in dinner
- Fully integrated modern designer kittchen
- Available now to view and 20th May to move in
- Call us today to book your viewing on 020 3929 5580
- EPC Band B - 84% rating
Stunning 2 double bedroom 2 bathroom flat located moments of walk away from Harrow On The Hill is available for rent.
This larger than large family home benefits from two very good sized bedrooms fitted with ample storage space out of which master bedroom benefits an onsuite shower room. further more it has a very good sized lounge with a dinning area facing a fully equipped designer kitchen with all the white goods. Other benefits include: communal gymnasium, 12 hour concierge, allocated car parking, communal garden, secured gated development.
Over all this flat benefits from easy connectivity to local transport, choice of restaurants, bars, cafes and schools.
Offered furnished. Call us today to book your viewing on 020 3929 5580.
EPC Band B
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-70953802.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference OPQP000167. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Open House Estate Agents , Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.