|Reduced on Rightmove:||08 February 2018 (189 days ago)|
- Modern inside
- Fantastic value for money
- Ideal for a single person
- Central Portsmouth location
- Includes some white goods
- Well maintained block
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Laminate flooring throughout
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Available Mid Feb
Morris Dibben Lettings have yet another modern apartment available to let!
Located on Fratton Road in Central Portsmouth, this property benefits from easy access around the city also with convenient transport links out of Portsmouth.
This property consists of a recently refurbished fitted kitchen, which has an under counter fridge included, has plenty of storage along with space and plumbing for a washing machine. The open plan lounge is of a good size and has large double glazed windows which allow plenty of light.
There is a separate tilled bathroom, which has a shower over the bath, wash basin and toilet. This too was refurbished recently and benefits from a good finish. There is also one bedroom, which would suit a single person perfectly.
The property benefits from quality laminate flooring, gas central heating, double glazing and an evident refurbishment in the last few years. Available immediately, this property is sure to be let very quickly, so call Morris Dibben to book your viewing!
**We regret no DSS or pets
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-70955192.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000217895. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morris Dibben, Portsmouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.