|Added on Rightmove:||12 January 2018 (254 days ago)|
- Superb newly refurbished one bedroom apartment
- Moments from amenities and transport links
- Set in the heart of Shepherd`s Bush
- Modern Fixtures and Fittings
- Bright and Spacious Throughout
- Double Bedroom
- Furnished/Part Furnished
- Smart Shower Room
- Separate Reception Room
This newly refurbished one bedroom apartment situated in heart of Shepherd`s Bush. The apartment consist of a fully fitted kitchen, separate reception room, a double bedroom and a modern shower room and a convenient setting in Shepherd`s Bush moments from amenities.
The vast selection of amenities in Shepherd`s Bush are close by, including the fashionable shops, bars, restaurants and cafes in Westfield London and its cinema complex. Excellent transport links are available from Shepherd`s Bush Market (Circle, Hammersmith & City) and Shepherd`s Bush (Central, Overground) stations.
Council Tax: £895.85pa (Band C).
Local Authority: H&F.
Total Sq Ft: 385 Sq Ft (35.8 Sq M).
EPC Rating: Band C.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3864. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Amber & Co ltd, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.