|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 February 2018 (209 days ago)|
- NO ADMINISTRATION FEES.
- Newly Refurbished Large Two Double Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom with En-suite Bathroom
- Spacious Reception with brand-new floors
- Modern fitted Kitchen with Gas Hob & Oven
- 1 Underground Parking Space
- Minutes to Tube and Local Amenities of Stratford and Bow
- Fabian Bell Tower, Bow E3 2SU
- AVAILABLE NOW!!
NO ADMIN FEES.
Delighted to present this very large newly refurbished Two bedroom Two bathroom apartment in Fabian Bell Tower in Heart of Bow development within the Bow Conservation area.
Situated close to the City and Stratford and Bow , the property boast two double bedroom, large open plan Kitchen opening on to modern living room leading to nice size private balcony.
Only a short walk to the A12 and Bow tube station (Central, District, Hammersmith & City lines) with the N8 night bus stopping close by, the location is perfect for professional sharers.
Also comes with an secure underground parking space. Roman Road market is a 2 minute stroll which has all you need on daily basis. Also Victoria Park is short distance form the development.
Please call To View On 0208 221 1111
Property ref: 121_1825_1901181
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-70967150.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1901181. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by C H Estates Ltd, Stratford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.