|Reduced on Rightmove:||19 February 2018 (179 days ago)|
- Available now!
- Spacious third floor apartment
- Fantastic views
- One double bedroom, one single
- Bathroom with shower
- Allocated parking for one car
- Call us today to arrange your viewing!
An attractive top floor apartment is located within Beacon Park.
The property benefits from a spacious living room with fantastic views across Plymouth. There is a good size kitchen with electric oven, fridge/freezer and space for other appliances.
A good size bathroom with a electric shower over the bath. This apartment has two bedrooms (one good size double and one single).
Some other key points to note about this property:
Parking: Allocated for one car
Pets: None permitted
Are bills included: No
*NO HOUSING BENEFITS*
This property is available to let immediately on an unfurnished basis. Call Property Links today to arrange your viewing and avoid missing out!
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-70975571.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference PLMWL_P1096. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property Links, Plymouth Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.