|Added on Rightmove:||12 January 2018 (339 days ago)|
- Newly refurbished to a high standard
- Modern fitted gloss kitchen
- Large double bedrooms
- All inclusive bills package with sky sports
- Deposit £300.00 per person
Brand new spacious 3 bedroom property on the popular Cardigan Road. Close to all amenities in Central Hyde Park/Headingley. On street parking. Double glazing and central heating. 3 large double bedrooms carpeted throughout with a double bed, desk, chair and pine wardrobe with drawers in each room. Fully fitted modern design spacious kitchen with fridge freezer and fitted cooker. One luxury bathroom with bath and shower. 55inch smart TV in the living room and 32inch smart tvs in each bedroom also provided by the landlord to add to your luxury. Sky package including sky sports/movies, super 50mb fast internet, unlimited gas, water and electricity.
Be the first to live in this amazing property!
RENT £119.00 per person per week
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference cardiganroad143. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Student Properties HQ, Leeds.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.