|Reduced on Rightmove:||11 May 2018 (188 days ago)|
- 59 X STUDIO APARTMENTS
- EASY WALKING DISTANCE TO NOTTINGHAM TRENT UNI
- HIGH SPEED WI-FI
- ON-SITE BIKE STORAGE
- DOUBLE BEDS AS STANDARD
- WASHER DRIERS PROVIDED IN ALL APARTMENTS
- WATER COSTS INCLUDED
- GENEROUS ENERGY ALLOWANCE INCLUDED
- ULTRA-MODERN EN-SUITE FACILITIES
Applications being taken NOW for start date 15th SEPTEMBER 2018 and expiring 6th SEPTEMBER 2019 (51 WEEK CONTRACT) - call us now for more details on how to APPLY. Please note: SHOW APARTMENT READY - the photographs in this advert are NOT representative of the finished units, contact us for more information.
A total of 59 x studio apartments with rents from £139 to £230 PPPW. Fantastic new student development with communal social area, located within easy walking distance to Trent University, comprising of ultra-modern en-suite facilities, high speed WI-FI, generous energy allowance & water costs included. Additionally, all units offer washer driers and double beds as standard and bike storage.
As a student city, Nottingham isn't short of bars and clubs - not to mention renowned music venues such as the Royal Concert Hall, Nottingham Rock City and Nottingham Arena. Interestingly, Nottingham is also home to Ye Olde Trip To Jerusalem pub, which claims to be the oldest in the UK, having been founded in 1189.
History fans can, of course, explore Nottingham Castle or nearby Sherwood Forest, while footie fans can catch a game at either Nottingham Forest or Notts County - for cricket fans there is Trent Bridge cricket ground, which has seen some classic test matches down the years.
Home to the legend of Robin Hood and 300,000-plus people, Nottingham is one of eight English core cities. Nottingham claims that it's "one of the cleanest, greenest and least car-dependent cities in the UK", and for good reason. The past few years have seen extensive (and expensive) extensions to its tramline (Express Transit), while regular buses and trains service the city centre.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Agency Fee per person: £95
Deposit per person: £250
Start date: 15/09/18
End date: 06/09/19
Length of fixed contract: 51 Weeks
1st August 2018 - Pay 51 weeks in advance
1st August 2018 - Pay 18 weeks in advance
15th January 2019 - Pay 20 weeks in advance
15th April 2019 - Pay 13 weeks in advance
All fees are inclusive of VAT
Please note: the photographs in this advert are not representative of the finished units, contact us for more information.
Contact us for Full Terms and Conditions of Business.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 31175. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cavendish Residential, Nottingham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.