|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 March 2018 (208 days ago)|
- Executive Apartment
- Double bedroom
- Fitted kitchen
- Close to local amenities
- Close to Town Centre
- Easy access to Heathrow T1, T2, T3
- Security via a video camera entry phone
- Easy access to Heathrow Terminal 1,2 &3
- Fully furnished
- Available from the 5th May
Kings Lettings is proud to bring to the market this stunning furnished one apartments in the brand new Axis House development, Heathrow. The apartment within the development is designed to allow the occupant maximum use of the space available and features an ultra-modern, fully integrated kitchen including fridge/freezer, oven, washing machine and microwave. This immaculate and stylish 1st floor, one bedroom, fully furnished apartment is finished to a high standard and features all modern fixtures, fittings and double glazing. For added security and peace of mind, each flat comes with a secure video phone entry system. Axis house is ideally located for commuters travelling into and out of Central London, benefitting from close proximity to Heathrow airport, mainline and metro train stations. In addition there is easy access to Heathrow Terminal 1, 2, 3 and to the M4 motorway, taking you swiftly to Slough, Windsor, Reading and beyond. Please call Kings lettings on : 020 8600 0680 for viewing.
EPC - D
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-70984124.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27544157. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kings Lettings, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.