|Added on Rightmove:||14 January 2018 (247 days ago)|
- Fantastic 3 / 4 bedroom bungalow
- Spacious accommodation
- 2 toilets, 1 shower and bath
- Double garage plus additional parking for 2 / 3 cars
- Quiet and private, lovely village location
Gorgeous bungalow situated in the lovely village of Barripper. It's one of several cute properties located in a quiet cul-de-sac.
Immaculate double garage, ideal for someone who is looking for extra workspace. Plus there is parking on the driveway for 2/3 cars.
The interior of this home is spacious, light and bright. It has three good bedrooms plus a fantastic room in the loft, with its own toilet and hand basin.
The kitchen has plenty of cupboard and worktop space.
Living room is a great size, with glass doors leading out to the conservatory. From there, a door opens out to the sun-trap garden. Fenced all around, making it a private retreat to enjoy.
A short 5 minute drive and you'll be in central Camborne. There is an easy bus service that will take you to Camborne too. Giving you access to the banks, shops, café's, post office and everything else that Camborne has to offer.
Note: Applicants must be full-time working to apply
Note: if you're retired or semi-retired please phone to discuss further
Note: This property is unable to accept DSS or full-time students
Note: This property is unable to accept cats or dogs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference PropBarripper2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harcourt White , North Cliffs.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.