|Reduced on Rightmove:||22 January 2018 (204 days ago)|
- Isleworth and St Margarets Train Station only 1.1 mile away
- Converted coachhouse/mews house set over two floors
- Private secure gated development
- River Thames a short walk away
- Open-Plan kitchen/reception
- Wooden floors in living space, and Carpets upstairs, Underfloor heating in living space and bathrooms
- 2 x bifold doors which open on to a private patio
- Built-in Siemens appliances in kitchen
- 2 x double bedrooms with built-in cupboards
- One en suite shower room
A stylish, immaculate 2 double bedroom, 2 bathroom (one ensuite), new build Mews House with private parking. Set within this elegant gated development close to the River Thames, the property has been finished to an exceptional standard and is neutrally decorated throughout. It also benefits from underfloor heating and wooden floors downstairs. The open plan kitchen/reception has built in Siemens appliances, breakfast bar and double bifold doors leading out to the pretty private patio area.
Location: Appealing to both professionals and families alike. Tranquil riverside location. Gated landscaped environment. Close proximity to outstanding schools. Access to regular train services and all major routes. Delights of Richmond, Twickenham and St Margarets on your doorstep.Transport: Numerous stations are in close proximity including Syon Lane and St Margarets with regular trains into London Waterloo, taking just over 30 minutes. Richmond Overground and Underground Station, on the District Line, gives fast access into central London and Osterley Underground Station, on the Piccadilly Line, provides a direct link to Heathrow. Bus routes run adjacent to the development and along Twickenham Road, just a five minute walk away. Close to the A316 and A4, the M3, M4 and M23, motorways can easily be accessed. Heathrow is 20 minutes by car and Gatwick 50 minutes.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-71011505.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8483270. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Greenwoods Residential, Sales & Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.