|Reduced on Rightmove:||19 January 2018 (248 days ago)|
- ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT
- DESIGNER FURNISHED
- ENGINEERED WOOD FLOORING
- COMFORT COOLING
- 24 HOUR CONCIERGE SERVICE
- PRIVATE MEETING/DINING ROOM
- 19-SEAT PRIVATE SCREENING ROOM
- PRIVATE LOUNGE
- COMMUNAL GARDEN
- CLOSE TO TRANSPORT LINKS AND AMENITIES
A one bedroom, one bathroom apartment within the Vicary Building, a part of the Barts Square development located in Barbican. This designer furnished apartment includes an open plan living space, fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, engineered timber flooring, comfort cooling and a modern bathroom suite. Residents will also have access to a 24 hour concierge service, private meeting/dining room, 19-seat private screening room and a lounge for residents that overlooks the communal garden.
There are several amenities located nearby including shops, restaurants, bars and cultural attractions including the Barbican Art Gallery. The development is located a short distance from several transport links including Barbican Underground station, providing a valuable transport link for commutes towards the City and West End.
*Photography is intended for illustrative purposes*
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P37602. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chase Evans, City & Aldgate .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.