|Reduced on Rightmove:||15 January 2018 (273 days ago)|
- Large Double Room
- Modern en suite shower room
- Use of stunning communal areas
- Modern well equipped kitchens
- Private patio garden
- Double glazed & wood floors
- Single Occupancy Only
- Available for Long Lets furnished
The whole house has been completely refurbished throughout and now offers executive standard independent rooms with televisions and en suite shower rooms. There are two large modern well equipped communal kitchens, one on the ground floor and one on the second floor, both of which have dining areas.
The kitchen on the ground floor is open plan to the dining room, which in turn is open plan to a lovely large reception room with large flat screen Television and French windows out to the private rear patio garden.
The décor is neutral throughout and the furnishings are all contemporary. The whole property has new double glazing and wood floors; as well as a separate laundry facilities (pay on use).
Parking is available on the street outside, with a residential permit, which can be obtained from the local council. However, the property is within easy walking distance of a number of underground stations plus the Overground train station.
Locally there is a plethora of shops, restaurants, theatres and bars, in addition to the well know Westfield Shopping Center with its multi-screen Cinema.
The rent includes: council tax, water rates, gas and electricity and a cleaner once a week for the communal areas. There are a total of 6 rooms available, so early viewing is recommended to enable you to choose the room of your choice.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference Macfarlane6. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homes By Sophie, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.