|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 February 2018 (192 days ago)|
- Available Immediately
- One Bedroom / One Bathroom
- Fully Furnished
- Second Floor
- Gated Development
- Short Walking Distance from Clapham Common Underground
- Moments from Clapham High Street
- Parking Available via Seperate Negotiation
LiFE are proud to offer this newly completed 1bedroom apartment within a gated development located in the highly sought after Clapham conservation area. The development is situated on a tree lined thoroughfare located within Clapham Conservation area. With the lovely Clapham Common just a short walk away for your Sunday morning strolls, and the amenities of Clapham High street just round the corner, this apartment is ideal for the busy professional.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 15130. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, Nine Elms Riverside Office - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.