|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 February 2018 (188 days ago)|
- Handily positioned for village amenities
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Contemporary fitted kitchen
- Modern fitted bathroom with shower
- Good size double bedroom to rear.
- Available now
- Deposit £750
- Long term Let Possible
- Regret No DSS/Pets/Smokers
A real cracker which is only a 15 minute commute to Falmouth, Truro & Redruth! A newly refurbished one bedroom apartment occupying part of the ground floor of a Victorian house. Presented to an exacting standard the apartment comprises brand new fitted kitchen with electric hob & oven, a contemporary bathroom with white suite, shower and porcelain tiles, and generous dimensions to the bedroom and lounge. Warmed by efficient German radiators and double glazed windows. Delightful open outlook to the front and rear of this popular village. Is there a better value one bed apartment available for let in this area currently? Regret No DSS/Pets/Smokers.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101313000677. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rainbow Property, Falmouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.