|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 April 2018 (163 days ago)|
- RECENTLY REDECORATED THROUGHOUT
- SPACIOUS OPEN PLAN KITCHEN AND LOUNGE
- BEDROOM WITH LARGE WALK IN WARDROBE
- EXCELLENT VALUE FOR MONEY
- AVAILABLE NOW
- ALLOCATED AND VISITOR PARKING
Very well presented, two bedroom apartment situated on the first floor of Hadleigh Walk development. Set in a fantastic location within Ingleby Barwick - local supermarket and schools within walking distance with popular commuter routes close by.
The communal hallway has an intercom system and is neutrally decorated throughout with wide staircases leading to the first floor.
Via the apartment entrance door, there is a neutrally decorated entrance hallway with storage cupboard, useful integrated mat and soft carpet, which leads to all rooms.
The open plan lounge area, which is fitted with a soft beige carpet is a bright and spacious room with large window and Juliet balcony. The kitchen has a fantastic range of white wall and base units with integrated oven and gas hob.
Also leading from the hallway is the master bedroom which is a nicely sized double room, fitted with undemanding laminate flooring. There is a very large walk in wardrobe leading from the master bedroom. The second bedroom is a single room, which is also neutrally decorated and fitted with soft cream carpet. The family sized bathroom has a three piece white suite to include wc, hand basin and shower over bath. The bathroom is finished with chrome fittings, white splash back tiling and attractive laminate flooring.
Allocated parking is to the rear of the complex with a number of parking spaces also available for visitors.
Call today to book your viewing.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-71045663.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000075597. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Stockton-On-Tees.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.