|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 March 2018 (195 days ago)|
- 1930's Semi detached family home
- Large through reception room
- Well presented rear garden
- Single garage
- Off street parking
- Moments from Whitton High Street and Whitton Train station
Located down one of the most sought after roads in the area, this fantastic family house could be your perfect new home. Close to some popular schools, Whitton station with direct services into London Waterloo and the high street.
Having been fully refurbished the property benefits from lots of natural light, ample space and off street parking.
Downstairs you have a comfortable open plan living dining room, a large kitchen space to the rear overlooking the large garden. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms and a third single bedroom, as well a family bathroom. The second floor contains the third double bedroom and the second single bedroom, as well another bathroom.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference GER170385_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Townends Lettings, Whitton - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.