|Added on Rightmove:||19 January 2018 (242 days ago)|
- Self-Contained Double Studio
- Fully Furnished
- All Utility Bills Included
- Free WIFI
- Suitable for a couple
- Minutes form Westfield Shopping Centre
- PRIVATE GARDEN
- Communal Laundry in the House
A spacious self-contained double studio apartment with separate kitchen and private garden in Shepherds Bush, ALL UTILITY BILLS and WIFI INCLUDED. The flat is fully furnished and features wooden flooring throughout lending it its immaculately clean appearance. The separate kitchen features modern appliances including both an oven and microwave, the bathroom also offers modern fixtures and features after recent refurbishments. Tenants also benefit from the communal laundry in the house. Suitable for one person or for a couple.
Located brilliantly, only 3 minute walk away from Shepherds Bush Market Tube Station (Circle and Hammersmith & City Line) and Shepherds Bush Tube Station (Central Line). Only a stone throw away from Westfield Shopping Centre so great for the shoppers. The flat is situated near plenty of restaurants and cute cafes. Surrounded by bus stops and train stations that lead in to central London.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102111001080. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Interlet international lettings, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.