|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 April 2018 (203 days ago)|
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Reception
- The Property is Unfurnished
- No children
- Sorry, No Pets
- Sorry, No DSS
- Allocated Parking Available
- Centrally Heated
- Upvc Double Glazing
* AVAILABLE NOW - A MODERN GROUND FLOOR 2 BEDROOM APARTMENT
* SITUATED OFF STONELEIGH AVENUE
* SECURE DEVELOPMENT SET IN SURROUNDING GARDENS
* CLOSE to the amenities of MOORTOWN with GOOD TRANSPORT links.
* RENT £705 P.C.M. BOND £705
Living Room / Dining Room with Juliet Balcony
Kitchen with integrated white goods.
2 Bedrooms one with Ensuite Shower Room
Bathroom with w.c., wash basin and large walk in shower
Parking Space in secure gated area.
Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
Laminated & Carpeted Flooring
Each applicant for tenancy is subject to a credit check, references and landlords approval.
ADMINISTRATION APPLICATION FEES APPLY
£150 including VAT for an individual
£200 including VAT for a couple
To apply for one of our properties applicants should be in full time permanent employment.
Please note that we do not accept pets or children in our apartments
Our viewings are conducted Monday to Friday between the times of 9.30am and 4.30pm. We do not carry out viewings in the evenings or weekends. If you wish to arrange a viewing please contact our office on 0113 284 9750.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-71060213.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27561655. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Handley Gibson , Leeds.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.