|Added on Rightmove:||19 January 2018 (275 days ago)|
- EXCELLENT VALUE FOR MONEY
- SITUATED IN A WELL MAINTAINED DEVELOPMENT
- HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER AREA OF WEST STREET, YARM
- BEAUTIFULLY DECORATED THROUGHOUT
- STYLISH, MODERN FITTINGS
- HIGH QUALITY FURNISHINGS
- ALLOCATED AND VISITOR CAR PARK
- AVAILABLE NOW
Stunning, one bedroom, ground floor apartment situated in a highly sought after, well maintained development. Located on West Street, just behind Yarm High Street, which has a fantastic range of bars, restaurants and shops.
On entering the beautiful apartment there is a well presented hallway with fresh white walls and dark wood flooring. Leading from the hallway is a spacious lounge, also with white walls and dark wood flooring. The lounge is furnished with two modern, grey sofas and white coffee table. There are patio doors in the lounge which let plenty of natural light into the room and also allow access outside to a well maintained patio area to the front aspect. The kitchen, which is separate from the lounge has a great range of white wall and base units and grey work surfaces. There is an integrated electric oven and hob, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. The washing machine is situated in a large laundry/storage cupboard in the hallway.
Also leading from the hallway is a spacious bedroom with white walls and soft beige carpet. The bedroom is furnished with a white wooden frame, double bed with mattress and wardrobe to match. The bathroom is beautifully designed with a modern white suite complete with wc, hand basin and bath with shower over head. Finished with white walls, stunning grey splash back wall tiling and tile effect linoleum flooring.
Externally there is allocated and visitor parking.
This affordable apartment is situated in an ideal, enclosed location. The rooms are decorated beautifully and finished with high quality furnishings. Call to book your viewing today.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-71062184.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000458694. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Stockton-On-Tees.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.