|Added on Rightmove:||19 January 2018 (242 days ago)|
- Two Bedroom Mid Terraced House
- Open Plan Living Area onto Garden
- Fully Integrated Fitted Kitchen
- Allocated Parking & Enclosed Garden
- Deposit: GBP650.00
- Available 3rd March
- Sorry, No LHA/Pets/Smokers
- Working Professionals Only
Coleman Estates are pleased to offer this immaculate two bedroom mid-terraced home, recently built by Taylor Wimpey and situated on the highly sought-after Pippin Wood development.
Benefitting from an elevated position with beautiful far-reaching views, this stunning property of the Earlsford design will be available to rent from November and has been finished to a high specification throughout. The entrance hall opens into a spacious lounge and kitchen with high quality fully integrated kitchen and French doors onto the rear garden. Guest Cloaks complete the ground floor whilst to the first floor are two bedrooms, one single one double, and high quality family bathroom. The property comes with allocated parking.
Pippin Wood is situated on an elevated position to enjoy far-reaching Wrekin views whilst also being within two minutes' of the M54 providing excellent commuter links throughout Telford, Shrewsbury, Wolverhampton and Birmingham. Wellington is highly-sought after due to its excellent choice of schools and amenities making this an ideal choice of family home.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 45VESEYC. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coleman Estates, Wellington - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.