|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 May 2019 (15 days ago)|
- Three bedroom family home
- Excellent condition throughout
- Two receptions & rear extended
- Two bathrooms
- Large rear garden
- Less than half a mile of Isleworth/Syon Lane BR stations
- Excellent schools nearby
- EPC rating band D
Set in a popular residential location and offering easy access to all the local amenities, a well presented three bedroom terraced property.
This lovely home offers space and comfortable living throughout and is ideal for anyone looking for something nice and clean and ready to move into.
Features include a spacious bay fronted reception room, the ideal place for the whole family to sit back and relax for the evening.
With a modern kitchen which leads into a bright dining room, the head chef has the perfect place to prepare the evening meal and somewhere the whole family can sit down and enjoy their dinner together.
Further benefits include two double bedrooms, good size single bedroom, modern bathroom, street parking and large rear garden.
This is a great home in a highly sought after area and ticks all the boxes. Seen as the ideal family home and early viewings are highly advised to avoid disappointment.
Hartham Road is well placed for Isleworth Train Station which provides access into Central London and surrounding areas. There are many excellent local schools and a wide range of amenities nearby.
Chase Buchanan are bonded members of ARLA Propertymark
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-71070445.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 28696108. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chase Buchanan, Isleworth & Osterley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.