|Reduced on Rightmove:||30 June 2019 (22 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 537588
Property Reference: 537588.
A well-presented and spaciously planned two double bedroom including a large spacious reception first floor flat, situated in this popular and quite residential area. Located near various underground stations:- Hendon central, Edgware and Thameslink (overground) along with various bus routes from the door step into London. Easy access to M1, M25, A1, A40 and North Circular road. Property is located close to Mill Hill Broadway ,Edgware , Brent cross shopping centre, good schools, parks and open spaces. Off street parking available.
NO AGENT ENQUIRIES.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,350.00 per month (£311.54 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,557.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 30 June, 2019
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 537588
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 53758810042019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.