|Added on Rightmove:||20 January 2018 (211 days ago)|
- Very Well Presented Four Bedroom House
- Two Receptions, Downstairs WC & Walk in Wardrobe
- Modern Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom Suite
- Driveway with Garage, Gardens to Front & Rear
- ***Viewing Essential & Available End of Feb ***
This extremely well presented four bedroom semi detached house is an absolute must view. It has plenty to boast about including Driveway leading to double garage, gardens to front and rear, fully double glazed and gas central heated throughout, a fully fitted four piece bathroom suite along with a modern kitchen and two spacious reception rooms. This property benefits from being in a great location which lends itself close to all local amenities such as supermarkets, transportation links, local shops and within walking distance to the promenade.
The property is available from the end of Feb so call the team to book your viewing as early viewing is essential.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-71075192.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 99245R. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Blackpool (South Shore).
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.