|Reduced on Rightmove:||20 January 2018 (302 days ago)|
- M1 Northern Quarter Location
- Double Bedrooms
- En-suite Bathroom
- Contemporary Specification
- Concierge Service
- Complimentary use of Gymnasium
- 12 Floors with Twin Lifts
- Rooftop Garden: Fabulous Views
- Piccadilly Station: 5 minutes
- Piccadilly Gardens: 2 minutes
NEW BUILT APARTMENT: OXID House is located right in the heart of the vibrant Northern Quarter, located on the corner of Newton Street and Great Ancoats Street. The Northern Quarter is packed with popular restaurants, bars, cafes and one of Manchester’s most famous locations, Affleck’s Palace and is also a mecca for DJ’s and live bands.
Manchester’s main railway stations, Piccadilly and Victoria are within an easy walking distance. The city centre public bus terminals are very close in neighbouring Stevenson Square, Piccadilly Gardens and at Chorlton Street Coach Station. Nearby Metrolink Trams stations include; the Piccadilly Altrincham line at Piccadilly Gardens, the Bury Line at Market Street and the Ashton line at New Islington.
Property Reference No: 14901
This two bed apartment is 656 sq ft and is located on the 11th Floor; the apartment interiors are white and bright, with spacious rooms, many with fabulous views across the City skyline. White gloss fitted kitchens with high end touches and integrated appliances combine to provide contemporary and practical open plan living accommodation. Each bedroom is a double sized room with an en-suite bathroom and modern bathroom suites, fixtures and fittings to complete the amazing ‘chic’ looking City apartment.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 14901. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by O'Connor Bowden Property Management Manchester Ltd, Manchester (new).
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.