|Added on Rightmove:||20 January 2018 (209 days ago)|
- TWO SPACIOUS BEDROOMS WITH HAMMONDS FITTED BEDROOM FURNITURE
- GENEROUS LOUNGE/DINING AREA WITH FRENCH DOORS AND JULIETE STYLE BALCONY
- IMPRESSIVE KITCHEN AND BATHROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING SYSTEM, DOUBLE GLAZING AND ALLOCATED PARKING
- CLOSE TO THE EVER POPULAR YARM HIGH STREET
We are delighted to offer for sale this superbly presented two bedroom top floor apartment set within this extremely popular modern development offering excellent access to the nearby Yarm High Street and its many amenities. The property has been improved to include numerous high quality fittings and offers gas central heating system via combi boiler together with double glazing, secure entrance system and allocated car parking. The accommodation includes: hallway, spacious lounge/dining area, kitchen with attractive fitted units and some integrated appliances, two excellent bedrooms both with full range of Hammonds fitted bedroom furniture and delightful bathroom/wc with white suite.
This is an excellent property presented to an extremely high standard and we would strongly recommended early internal viewing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-71078510.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference YAR090019_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Yarm.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.