|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 February 2018 (231 days ago)|
- Three storey Mews House with Balcony
- large Eat In Kitchen (newly refurbished)
- Bright reception Room With Balcony
- Wooden Floors
- Moments from Avondale Park
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- 1108 sq ft / 102.9 m2
A lovely and bright three bedroom two bathroom mews house arranged over three floors which has just been redecorated and benefits from wood floors conveniently located in this secluded mews. The house comprises a large eat-in fully fitted kitchen, master bedroom with en suite bathroom, two further bedrooms, a family bathroom and a lovely reception room with wood floors and sliding doors to a good size roof terrace as well as use of a single garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-71078648.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BYR180045_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homesite, Notting Hill - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.