|Added on Rightmove:||12 April 2019 (97 days ago)|
- Detached House
- Dining room
- Downstairs WC
- 4 bedroom (1 en-suite)
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Driveway and Garage
- EPC Rating - E
DESCRIPTION AND LOCATION
A detached house located on the edge of Kingsteignton which enjoys easy road links to Exeter and beyond via the A380 and M5 beyond. Kingsteignton itself has a range of local amenities with larger shops, supermarkets, bars, restaurants and a railway station all available in nearby Newton Abbot.
Accommodation comprising lounge, dining room, kitchen, downstairs WC, 4 bedrooms (one with en-suite shower room) and family bathroom. Outside there is a small open plan lawned garden to front and the rear garden is level and laid to lawn with a paved patio area with borders containing a variety of maturing plants and shrubs. The driveway leads to single garage with metal up an over door, power and light supplied and courtesy door to rear garden.
USEFUL INFORMATION Gas Central Heating
Council Tax Band - D
Pets and Housing Benefit are not considered.
DINING ROOM 9' 7" x 7' 6" (2.92m x 2.29m)
KITCHEN 14' 2" x 7' 7" NARROWING TO 6' 5" (4.32m x 2.31m)
LOUNGE 16' 5" x 10' 1" (5m x 3.07m)
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
BEDROOM 1 10' 3" x 8' 5" (3.12m x 2.57m)
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
BEDROOM 2 10' 8" x 8' 1" (3.25m x 2.46m)
BEDROOM 3 9' 2" x 5' 6" (2.79m x 1.68m)
BEDROOM 4 7' 5" x 6' 0" (2.26m x 1.83m)
FEES AND DEPOSIT
A holding deposit, equal to 1 weeks rent is payable at the start of the application. Successful Applications - any holding deposit will be offset against the Initial Rent, with the agreement of the payee.
Fees, payable in accordance with the Tenant Fees Act 2019:
- Default Fee for Late Payment of Rent Interest will be charged in line with the Bank of England's rate if a rent payment is more than 14 days overdue for each day the payment is outstanding.
- Replacement of Lost Keys/Security Device. The Tenant is liable for the cost of the replacement item.
- Change to the Tenancy Agreement A fee of £50 will be charged where the Tenant(s) requests a change to the Tenancy Agreement. For example, but not limited to a change of sharer or permission to keep a pet in the Property or permission to add a Permitted Occupier.
- End a Tenancy Within the Initial Fixed Term The Tenant is liable to pay for any reasonable costs incurred by the Landlord should the Tenant(s) wish to end the Tenancy within the initial fixed term.
- Breach of Tenancy Agreement The Tenant is liable for any reasonable costs or damage suffered by the Landlord or Agent as a consequence of any breach of the Tenancy Agreement.
A deposit equal to 5 weeks rent. The deposit and first months rent is payable once the references have been passed and before the tenancy begins.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-71105152.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 100096000162. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chamberlains Rentals Limited, Newton Abbot .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.