|Reduced on Rightmove:||22 March 2018 (181 days ago)|
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- FITTED KITCHEN WITH WHITE GOODS
- PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- 0.2 MILE TO ASHFORD RAILWAY STATION
- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
- CLOSE TO ASHFORD TOWN CENTRE
A spacious two bedroom ground floor maisonette set as part this highly sought after development just off Village Way in central Ashford. The property is ideally situated just a short distance from the many shops and facilities of Church road, buses and railway station. The property benefits from a spacious lounge/diner, fully fitted kitchen, two good size bedrooms, courtyard garden and allocated parking.
Fees associated with renting a property with S J Smith Estate Agents: (NB, all fees are inclusive of VAT)
Dilapidation Deposit - Variable, though typically 4-6 weeks rent
Administration: £234 per adult tenant
Right to rent check: £36 per adult tenant
Guarantor Administration: £114 per guarantor (only if required)
Permitted occupier £180 per permitted occupier (only if required)
Check out - Variable, dependant on the size of the property
Tenant renewal: £120
Providing a reference: Free
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 103010000081. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by S J Smith Estate Agents, Ashford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.