|Added on Rightmove:||26 January 2018 (148 days ago)|
- Direct access to stunning communal gardens straight from the flat
- Very modern finish throughout
- Wood floors
- Excellent location moments from Notting Hill Gate and Holland Park (Central line)
- Within easy reach of Westbourne Grove and Portobello Road
- Eat-in kitchen
A rare opportunity to rent a stunning modern apartment with direct access to one of Notting Hill's most beautiful private garden squares. The flat itself is boasts beautiful wood floors and a modern finish throughout. There is a fully equipped kitchen with dining area, two double bedrooms with fitted storage, and a stunning bathroom with rain shower and bath. Lansdowne Crescent is moments from Holland Park and Notting Hill Gate (Central, District and Circle lines), as well as Portobello Road and Westbourne Grove.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-71125565.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference Y48012_3. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas & Gordon, Notting Hill.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.