|Added on Rightmove:||27 January 2018 (318 days ago)|
- NEW CARPETS & FRESHLY DECORATED
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL
- OPEN PLAN MODERN KITCHEN & LIVING ROOM
- TWO BEDROOMS- MASTER WITH EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING
- AVAILABLE NOW
- EPC RATING B
- FEES APPLY
A STYLISH MODERN TWO BEDROOM FLAT IN THE SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION OF ORLEIGH CROSS. BENEFITTING FROM GARAGE, NEW CARPETS & FRESHLY DECORATED, OPEN PLAN LIVING, EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM, SEPARATE BATHROOM AND WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE TO LOCAL AMMENITIES. AVAILABLE NOW. EPC RATING B. FEES APPLY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8510772. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Woods Estate Agents & Auctioneers, Newton Abbot.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.