|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||29 April 2019 (26 days ago)|
- Spacious family 3 bed house
- Large kitchen/breakfast room/diner
- Modern white bathroom suite
- Large garage at rear
- Long driveway for 3 cars
- Front/rear gardens EPC -E
Premier lets are delighted to be able to offer for rental this modern and spacious 3 bedroom end of terrace house which is located on the north side of Peacehaven close to bus stops and only a short walk to the Meridian shopping centre.The house has a large garage at the rear and parking for over 3 cars on the driveway which runs up the side. Spacious and bright lounge with bay window, gas fire, large kitchen breakfast room with separate dining area, kitchen has built in appliances, modern white suite in this family bathroom with shower, GCH, double glazing, enclosed fenced rear garden. Great sized family house. EPC - E
Large Kitchen/Breakfast Room
at rear of property
For several cars
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 14278. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Premier Lets & Sales, Sussex Coast.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.