|Added on Rightmove:||29 August 2019 (20 days ago)|
- Duplex apartment
- Three Bedrooms
- 15th floor apartment
- 24 hour concierge
- Balcony off the bedrooms
- Popular Location
- Close to the Albert Dock
- 1 parking space at £100 from September
- Call now to book a viewing
- **AVAILABLE WITH ZERO DEPOSIT**
Unity Building is ideally located within Liverpool's business district just off 'Old Hall St' . Liverpool One is just a 10 minute walk away as is the famous Albert Dock. This location is perfect for those needing the train lines with Moorfields being a moments walk away.
This development benefits from fantastic river views and 24 hour concierge! Do not miss out on this stunning apartment - call the office today on to book your viewing.
**AVAILABLE WITH ZERO DEPOSIT**
- Fantastic business district location
- Impressive lounge with views over the River Mersey
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Large master bedroom with ensuite bathroom
- Balcony off the bedrooms
- 12 month contract only
Call to secure a viewing on this beauiful apartment today.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-71150050.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 000251129. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Liverpool.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.