|Added on Rightmove:||29 January 2018 (203 days ago)|
- Two Bedroom Semi Detached House
- UPVC Double Glazing, Off Street Parking
- Gas Central Heating, EPC Rating D
- Two Weeks Rent Plus Bond Required
- Description: Two bedroom semi detached house located in Bispham comprising of lounge, kitchen and dining area, bathroom, two bedrooms. Enclosed garden and off street parking. UPVC double glazed windows throughout and an EPC rating of D
Hall: Radiator, wood laminate flooring, carpet to stairs.
Lounge: Approx 12'2" x 11'7" UPVC double glazed window to front, wooden feature fireplace with inset pebble effect fire, vertical blind, TV point, laminate flooring, understairs storage.
Kitchen/Diner: Approx 15'5" x 9'1" UPVC double glazed window to rear, double glazed patio doors to rear, range of wall and base units with complimentary worktops over, integrated oven and gas hob with extractor over, inset stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbed for washing machine, splash back tiles, ceramic tiled flooring, radiator, curtains telephone point, dining area.
Bedroom One: Approx 15'6" x 9'2" Two UPVC double glazed windows to front, vertical blinds, storage cupboard, radiator, TV point, carpet.
Bedroom Two: Approx 11'9" x 8'9" UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator, carpet.
Bathroom: Approx 6'3" x 6'1" UPVC double glazed opaque window to rear, panelled bath with electric shower over, ceramic tiled flooring, roller blind, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator.
Exterior: Enclosed west facing garden to rear, part lawned with patio area, open plan lawned area to front with parking to side.
Council Tax: Band B
Location: From our Church Street office, turn left and head towards Devonshire Road, At the lights turn left onto Devonshire Road, continue along Devonshire Road at the main roundabout take the third exit onto Warbreck Hill Road, continue down the hill at the lights turn left onto Bispham Road, continue along Bispham Road to the Squirrel Pub, turn right onto Low Moor Road at the bottom of the road take a slight left onto Elmridge Crescent.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up a tenancy but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
An administration fee of £170 Inc. vat per property is payable [£50 Inc. vat per adult on application in advance]
[Current Broomheads tenants charge is £50.00 Inc. vat per property].
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ELM7X. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Letting Agents , Blackpool.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.