|Added on Rightmove:||30 January 2018 (313 days ago)|
* 2 Bedroom End of Terrace House
* Entrance Hall, Cloak/WC, Living Room,
* Kitchen/Dining Room, Bathroom,
* Parking, Gardens, Extensive Double Glazing
* Electric Heating, Council Tax Band C - £1547.05/year
* Energy Performance Rating D
, Available Early March
* No Pets/DSS
Desription - This two bedroom house is situated in this popular location within walking distance of the town. The house was constructed in the 1980's in this popular cul-de-sac and has been recently decorated and carpeted. The property has Entrance porch, WC, living room, kitchen/dining room, 2 good size bedrooms and bathroom/2nd WC. There is tandem parking to the front of the property for 2 cars and an attractive enclosed rear garden.
Hall - Double glazed front door.
Cloakroom - Having WC, wash hand basin.
Lounge - 4.65m x 3.88m (15'3" x 12'9") - Having Night store heater and patio doors.
Kitchen/Diner - 4.65M X 2.18M (15'3" X 7'2") - Having a range of wall and base units, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, electric panel radiator.
Landing - Having night storage heater and airing cupboard.
Bedroom One - 3.69m x 2.78m (12'1" x 9'1") - Having electric panel radiator, Built in cupboard and free standing wardrobe.
Bedroom Two - 3.3m x 2.37m (10'10" x 7'9") - Having a range of freestanding cupboards and wardrobe.
Bathroom - Having bath with shower over, WC, wash hand basin.
Outside - The gardens are a particular feature of the property have tandem parking for 2 cars, the rear garden is laid to lawn with concrete seating area and flower boarders and 2 sheds.
MISREPRESENTATION ACT 1967. Messrs. Bennett Jones for themselves and for the Vendors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: All statements contained in their particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or Vendors. None of the statements contained in their particulars as to this property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact. Any intending purchasers must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of the statements contained in these particulars. The Vendors do not make or give and neither the Agents nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-71168294.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27585369. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bennett Jones, Dursley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.