|Added on Rightmove:||30 January 2018 (235 days ago)|
- Brand new and ready to move in
- Close to M55 motorway
- Great for public transport links
- Full communal security system
- 1 Kingsize room
- French doors leading to private garden
Property reference number 5719549. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
*** All applicants must be in employment and earning £15,000 per year***
***All applicants must have a very good credit rating***
Brand new 1 bed apartment ready to move in to. It has an open plan kitchen/diner. 1 bathroom and also a kingsize bedroom. It also has its own private access to the private gardens, perfect for when you want to relax after work. The central heating system is highly efficient.
* Please quote ref. 5719549 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee. £75 (£62.50 + VAT) charged to the tenant
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-71168327.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5719549_54045. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.