|Added on Rightmove:||30 January 2018 (323 days ago)|
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- A Family Bathroom & En Suite
- Large Bright Reception Room
- Balcony With Views of Teddington Lock
- Teddington Station (Zone 6)
- EPC - Rating C
This stunning two bedroom apartment is located within Teddington Wharf , a prestigious development located on the River Thames between Twickenham and Kingston and close to Teddington high street. The development has many desirable aspects, such as a fully fitted gymnasium for the exclusive use of the residents and secure off street parking. This bright and spacious property has been redecorated and re-carpeted throughout and further comprises a large reception room leading out to a balcony with views to the river and Teddington Lock, a fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, two double bedrooms (the master with en suite shower room) and a tiled family bathroom with stand up shower over bath. The property is only a short distance to Teddington High Street with excellent shops, restaurants and cafes. Teddington Station (Zone 6) is served by British Rail services, and motorists have easy access in and out of London via the A316/M3. Local authority - Richmond Upon Thames - Council Tax Band E. EPC Rating - C.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-71170844.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000458023. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John D Wood & Co, St Margarets.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.