|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 March 2019 (72 days ago)|
- AVAILABLE FOR THE 2019/20 ACADEMIC YEAR
- THREE DOUBLE SIZED BEDROOMS
- POPULAR CLARENDON PARK AREA
- LOCATED NEAR THE FASIONABLE QUEENS ROAD
- STUDENT HOUSE
- BILLS INCLUDED PACKAGE AVAILABLE
- YouTube VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE!
- VIEWINGS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- FACETIME/SKYPE VIEWINGS AVAILABLE
2019/20! 3 BED STUDENT property near the University of Leicester with 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS, KITCHEN / DINER, LOUNGE, & GARDEN..
*Only £80.00 per room per week based on three sharing* - YouTube VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE!
FIRST 4 LETTINGS are OFFERING an OPTIONAL BILLS INCLUDED PACKAGE for a LIMITED PERIOD ONLY on this property. Please enquire for more information!
CONTACT OUR OFFICE NOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING 0116 270 6000 OR EMAIL US THROUGH THIS WEBSITE
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference FIRST_003307. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by First 4 Lettings, Leicester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.