|Added on Rightmove:||31 January 2018 (196 days ago)|
- Modern build property
- Close proximity to Sunbury Train Station and local amenities
- Beautifully presented throughout with modern fixtures and fittings
- Allocated off-street parking for two cars
- Low maintenance property within close proximity of Walton on Thames, Weybridge, Kingston upon Thames and Heathrow
Modern semi detached home built recently to a high specification throughout. This spacious three bedroom property is situated in a small cul-de-sac and within easy reach of Sunbury Tran Station.
Enjoying a leafy corner at the end of a cul-de-sac this home has been designed with plenty of light and space. Perfect for families and professionals, or anyone simply seeking a contemporary, low maintenance home all just a short stroll from Sunbury's desirable amenities and train station.
Comprising of entrance hallway, ground floor w/c, formal reception room, kitchen/dining room with access to a small enclosed garden. The first floor has three well proportioned bedrooms two of which are served by a spacious family bathroom whilst the master bedroom has built-in storage and an en suite bathroom.
Allocated off-street parking is tucked away to the side of the property and easily accommodates up to two cars.
The towns of Walton on Thames, Weybridge and Kingston upon Thames are all within easy reach and with Heathrow airport just 21 minutes away destinations further afield are also easily accessible. EPC B
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-71202389.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 413231. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curchods Estate Agents, Walton-On-Thames.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.