|Added on Rightmove:||31 January 2018 (237 days ago)|
- Wonderful studio flat set within a beautiful building
- Generous studio room with French doors to balcony
- Open-plan kitchen with space to dine
- Mezzanine level which offers a good-sized sleeping area
- Smart shower room with stylish tiling
- Includes electricity, water, heating + laundry room access
- Free wifi and selected sky TV channels
- Lovely wooden flooring
SHORT LET. Excellent studio flat, set on the first floor, featuring a gorgeous studio room, smart open-plan kitchen, a sleeping area situated on the mezzanine and a lovely balcony.
Fairholme Road is a quiet residential street close to the shops, restaurants and amenities of North End Road, with both West Kesington and Barons Court Underground stations also nearby.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-71202527.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1053983. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Fulham Broadway.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.