|Reduced on Rightmove:||31 January 2018 (235 days ago)|
- Fantastic first floor studio flat
- Offers generous living space with bright interiors
- Stylish studio room with modern well equipped kitchen
- Features contemporary mezzanine level
- Boasts an excellent location
LONG LET. Situated in a sought-after residential area, this superb studio flat features open-plan accommodation with bay window and high ceilings and a fantastic mezzanine-level.
Fairholme Road is located in the desirable area of Barons Court and is well served by the amenities on the nearby North End Road, while the wide range of shops, bars and restaurants on High Street Kensington are within close proximity.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-71202569.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1053991. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Fulham Broadway.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.