|Reduced on Rightmove:||15 March 2018 (219 days ago)|
- 1 DOUBLE BEDROOM TOP (12TH) FLOOR FLAT
- WHITE GOODS INCLUDED
- KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES
- SEPARATE UTILITY AREA
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE
- BATHROOM WITH SHOWER OVER BATH
- ENTRANCE SECURITY SYSTEM
- CLOSE TO UNIVERSITIES AND HOSPITALS
- EASY ACCESS TO SHEFFIELD CITY CENTRE
- GREAT PUBLIC TRANSPORT LINKS
Take a closer look at this delightful top floor apartment in a sought after location, with University buildings, hospitals and the town centre all within a short walk. The property comes with one double bedroom, spacious lounge, separate kitchen and bathroom and an enclosed drying area with large windows which can be opened if required. The property is complete with controlled door entry system, and lift installed to the building.
No pets will be allowed at the property. Sorry No DSS.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY - Carpeted throughout with storage cupboard ideal for shoes and coats and housing the central heating controls
BEDROOM - Double bedroom neutrally decorated and carpeted and complete with a free standing wardrobe.
BATHROOM - With three piece suite in pastel pink comprising bath with mixer shower above, low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin.
LOUNGE - With far reaching views across the city and space provided for a small dining suite if required.
KITCHEN - Fully fitted kitchen including under counter fridge, freezer, cooker, microwave and toaster.
UTILITY AREA - Complete with washing machine and space for placing airers if required for clothes drying. Access to a cupboard housing the rubbish shute.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 19414. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gold Key Lettings & Management, Sheffield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.