|Added on Rightmove:||31 January 2018 (320 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 339635
Property Reference: 339635.
It's an enormous, airy, bright and fully furnished en-suite double bedroom in a welcoming Co-living space!
We also have double bedroom available at £590 pm in addition to the en-suite bedroom.
Our room is ALL Inclusive room (including all bills, wif, and Netflix) allowing you to save time & avoid the hassle!
Home in a safe neighbourhood and close to Heathrow Airport, Ashford Hospital, Staines, Bedfont Lake, BP Business Park, Feltham, Hatton Cross, Sunbury & Kingston.
Completely refurbished recently from carpets, designer kitchen, boutique bathroom and modern furniture!
-Spacious, airy and light double bedroom with excellent interior, orthopaedic mattress & under bed storage.
-Fully furnished room with modern furniture, blinds and thermal blackout curtains to provide comfortable living.
-Soundproof rooms to ensure privacy.
-Each room has internet and TV ariel point.
-Superfast fibre optic Virgin Wi-Fi included.
-Spacious double large Kitchen Diner with 40" smart TV with Netflix, two fridge freezer, two washing machines, two dryers, two hobs & oven, dishwasher & microwave to ensure you are never left waiting!
-Fully equipped kitchen with everything you need!
-Weekly cleaning service for the communal area.
-Large garden to get close to nature and enjoy any time of the year!
-Emergency lighting, smoke alarms and fire doors for your safety
-Safe & friendly neighbourhood with buzzing high street with several cafe & stores.
Central location - A real time saver!
- Bus stop outside the house!
- Less than 5 min walk to Tesco Supermarket & Ashford Hospital
- Close to Heathrow Airport - with several bus option or 10 min drives.
- 7 min walk Ashford Station with fast train to Waterloo.
- 9 min walk to Ashford High Street for all the amenities including several supermarket, cafe, restaurants, and shops.
- Next to M25, M4.
- Well connected to Staines, Sunbury, Kingston, Hatton Cross, BP Business Park, Bedfont Lake Park and Feltham.
Bus Routes from the house:
216 - Staines Town Centre, Sunbury, Hampton, Kingston
555- Heathrow, Ashford, Walton-On-Thames, Hersham
203 - Staines, Ashford Hospital, Stanwell, Bedfont, Hatton Cross, Great West Road, Hounslow West Station, Hounslow Treaty Centre, Hounslow Bus Station
441- Heathrow, Ashford Hospital, Staines, Egham, Royal Hallway College, Englefield Green
400 - Staine, Ashford Hospital & Station, Shepperton Station, Walton-On-Thames
591- Staines Bus Station- Ashford Hospital - Stanwell - Heathrow Terminal 5
655 - Stanwell Moor- Ashford- Feltham - Bishop Wand School
667 - Stamell Moor - Ashford - Matthew Arnold School
Professional landlord committed to providing a quality experience and excellent customer service :-)
All the rooms are for single person only & we don't take couples!
We can short-term tenancy at a higher price due to more administrative work involved.
The landlord believes in giving back to the community and contribute to each tenant rent to B1G1 charity. Each tenant staying on the property for a month would help five children have clean water for one whole month and get a certificate of their contribution and impact.
Book your viewing now before all these rooms are gone as they are going fast!
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £725.00 per month (£167.31 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £725.00
- 8 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 14 February, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 8
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
If calling, please quote reference: 339635
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 33963531012018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.