|Added on Rightmove:||31 January 2018 (198 days ago)|
- 1 Room Available In 9 Bed House Share
- Large Communal Lounge And Kitchen
- Secure Garden
- All Bills Included (Gas, Electricity, Water, Council Tax, Free WiFi)
- Washing Machine And Dryer
- 2 Minutes From Goldhawk Road Tube Stop
- Cleaners 3 Times A Week
- All Graduates
- Price Includes Sky+ HD
- On-Call Property Manager And Handyman
Property reference number: 31776
Please quote this reference number when contacting MakeUrMove
We are pleased to present accommodation for graduates and young professionals starting their career in London.
We remove all the hassle of renting in London. It is sociable, great value and centrally located near rail and tube stations. Our rents are all inclusive of bills so there are no budgeting worries, arguments or frustration with admin.
1 Room available in 9 Bed House Share
Double Room (1 En-Suite) Fully Furnished, Double Bed, Wardrobe, Chest of Drawers, Desk, Chair and Lots of Storage Space
Our rents are all inclusive of:
Cleaners 4 times per week
We have a social environment perfect for young professionals - Large Communal Kitchen and Lounge Area Equipped with Large TV including Sky+ HD and a Secure Garden- Great for socialising with flatmates and occasional parties.
No agency or referencing fees on this property!
Contact us today to book your viewing.
Furnishing: Fully Furnished
Not Accepted: Pets, Smokers, DSS.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 31776. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Makeurmove.co.uk, National.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.