|Added on Rightmove:||23 August 2018 (53 days ago)|
- Contemporary Studio Apartment
- Unfurnished With White Goods
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Access To Balcony
- Electric Heating
- Located In The Heart Of Bristol City Centre
- Lift Access
- 12 month tenancy only
UNFURNISHED modern third floor studio apartment in the heart of the Bristol City Centre, close to Cabot Circus and Park Street. This flat comprises of a spacious bedroom/living area, accompanied by french doors which lead onto a small balcony. There is also a modern fitted bathroom and a separate fitted kitchen with appliances. Available 1st October. Unfurnished with white goods. Council Tax Band: B. Fees apply: Total amount £384 inc VAT including all legal documentation, any conditions, referencing, credit check, full documentation on completion, keys and sign up. Six week deposit is also required.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-71215661.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8326761. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alexander May, Clifton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.