|Added on Rightmove:||31 January 2018 (197 days ago)|
- 1 Room Available In 64 Room Accommodation
- 2 Communal Lounges
- Games Room
- Free Laundry Room
- Garden Area
- All Bills Included (Gas, Electricity, Water, Council Tax, Free WiFi)
- 2 Minutes From Barons Court Tube Stop
- Cleaners 4 Times A Week
- All Graduates (Facebook Group And Whatsapp Chat)
- Live-in Manager And On-call Handyman
Property reference number: 31770
Please quote this reference number when contacting MakeUrMove
We are pleased to present accommodation for graduates and young professionals starting their career in London.
We remove all the hassle of renting in London. It is sociable, great value and centrally located near rail and tube stations. Our rents are all inclusive of bills so there are no budgeting worries, arguments or frustration with admin.
1 Room Available In 64 Room Accommodation
Room 13 (1st floor)- spacious room with small double bed, sink, wardrobe, drawers, mirrors, desk and chair and lots of storage space. £996.59 per month.
Our rents are all inclusive of:
Cleaners 4 times per week
We have a social environment perfect for young professionals - Communal areas are fully equipped with Pool Table, Table Football, Two 50" Smart TVs - Great for socialising with flatmates and occasional parties.
There is even a dedicated facebook and whatsapp group for the building so you have a ready made social life from day 1!
No agency or referencing fees on this property!
Contact us today to book your viewing.
Furnishing: Fully Furnished
Not Accepted: Pets, Smokers, DSS.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 31770. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Makeurmove.co.uk, National.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.