|Added on Rightmove:||31 January 2018 (261 days ago)|
- Four bedrooms (three doubles)
- Three bathrooms
- Newly refurbished throughout
- Large open reception room
- Separate fitted kitchen
- Located to the rear of the property away from the street
This quiet fourth floor apartment is located within a portered building and has been recently refurbished and reconfigured by the current owners to a high standard.
Accommodation comprises entrance hallway, south facing reception room, separate kitchen, four bedrooms and three bathrooms. Everything is brand new throughout and is offered on an unfurnished basis.
Located on the west side of Marylebone, this popular portered block is well located for the amenities of Marylebone High Street, Oxford Street Mayfair and wide open spaces of Hyde Park.
Nearby transport links include London Underground services from Marble Arch (Central Line), Baker Street (Jubilee, Metropolitan, Bakerloo, Hammersmith & City, & Circle), Edgware Road (District, Circle, Hammersmith & City) as well as National Rail services from Marylebone and Paddington (including Heathrow Express). Motorists enjoy easy access to the A40.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-71217563.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P164918. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons International Lettings, Paddington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.